ダメージロールという役割が死んでる

OWからOW2に移行するにあたって、タンクロールの枠が一つ減り5対5になりました。それにともなって、タンクヒーローのステータスが大幅に強化されたと思います。
さらに、OW2のリリース時から最新のアップデートまでの間に、ダメージヒーローやそれに関するアビリティの調整やリワークが幾度かなされたとおもいます。
その調整やリワークの大半は、相手のヒーローの行動を制限するような能力の消去や、相手のバックラインに入りサポートのキルを狙えるようなアビリティを抑えるなど、ダメージヒーローが全体的に弱体化されるようなものだと思います。
そうなると、ライバルマッチのロールキューにおいて、ダメージヒーローがアルティメット以外で試合を有利に持っていくような活躍をするのは、かなり難しいと思います。(アルティメットも単体ではほとんど役に立たないことが多い)
つまり、タンクロールやサポートロールの力量によって勝敗の殆どが決まり、いまのダメージロールは、ただダメージを出してアルティメットを使うの繰り返しでしかないと思います。試合を動かすことができません。
したがって、今のOW2の環境やマッチメイキングではダメージロールのスキルレーティングは本当に機能していないと思います。(特にソロキューで)

When we moved from OW to OW2, the tank role slot was reduced and it became 5v5 match. Along with that, the status of Tank Heroes has been greatly enhanced, I think.
In addition, between the release of OW2 and the latest update, there have been several adjustment and reworks on Damage Heros and its related abilities.
Most of the adjustment and rework on damage heroes are about weakening them, such as removing abilities that interfere with the enemy hero’s actions, or reducing abilities to disrupt the enemy backline and target Supports.
And I think it’s pretty difficult for a damage role to lead the game to victry in competitive match.
So, most of the victory or defeat is determined by the playskill of the tank role or support role, and the current damage role is just a repetition of dealing damage and using the ultimate (and it doesnt work). They can’t move the match.
Therefore, skillrating of the damage role really doesn’t work in the current OW2 environment and matchmaking, I think.